Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pajamas and Picnics

Last night I went to Walmart to pick up our weekly supplies of diapers, etc and I found some adorable matching Mickey pajamas that were on clearance for $3.00. Knowing how much Gracie and Bailey love Mickey Mouse I couldn't pass these up. They were so excited when I showed them that they had surprises in my bag and they wanted to put them on immediately. I did steal them away long enough to wash them before we put them on for bedtime.
"Gracie and Bailey taking a ride on Dixie"
"We love our new pajamas"

Today we met up with our friends Katie and Zach for a park play date and picnic. The twins had so much fun playing on the playground and then we enjoyed a yummy picnic where the twins ate all of Zach's lunch and Zach ate all of the twin's lunch. Apparently it is more fun to eat your friend's lunch!




No comments:

Post a Comment