Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Juice and Ducks

This week seems to be the week of trying new things as I am sure you are all confused by the title! I started letting Gracie and Bailey drink out of big kid cups with no lids and they have been trying various kinds of juice which they have never had before. Until now they have only had milk and apple juice in sippy cups. This week we have tried fruit juice and orange juice in which they love. We had one little spill where a cup got knocked off the breakfast table but it was 100% worth the reaction of excitement that their faces had when they first sipped he juice. Gracie and Bailey are both so proud to be drinking out of big kid cups. We have also done something new each day this week as our usual parks and outings were getting a bit too familiar. On Tuesday we went to Suwanee Town Park and had a blast playing in the fountains and having a picnic lunch with our friends Zach and Katie. Today we found a new park called Sims Lake Park and it had a great toddler playground and then we walked to the Lake. The Lake was beautiful and it had a small man made cobblestone stream that flowed into it. I took the twins shoes off and they loved kicking and splashing in the creek. I wish I had my camera with me today to catch them having so much fun. We were able to watch the ducks swim and we fed them some of our snacks and I have never seen Bailey more excited then he was when the duck came swimming towards us. He clapped and started jumping up and down yelling "duck, duck." There was one lady sitting on the steps next to us and she was chuckling at Baileys reaction. I sat holding my two precious miracles while we had fun watching the ducks and thought to myself how blessed I am.





No comments:

Post a Comment