Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Puppy Dog Halloween

 This Halloween I had no clue of what the twins would want to be for Halloween. Every time I asked them they would say a different answer. I went to the consignment store to look for their costumes and I told Preston that I would call and give them the options as to what they wanted me to bring home. Preston had talked me into allowing them to be "independent" and not making them dress up cutely themed as a twin pair...this broke my heart but I agreed. When I called home from the store and gave the options I was SO EXCITED when they both said that they wanted to be puppy dogs. They still matched and they turned out so adorable. Bailey's beloved lovie has a puppy dog on it and so he has always loved puppy dogs and Gracie is all about anything pink and fluffy! We had a blast on Halloween night as we invited Grammy, Daddy Bob, Cousin Mary Elizabeth and Zach's family over to celebrate. We enjoyed pizza and yummy cupcakes before heading out to trick or treat. At the first house the twins buddy, Zach decided to walk right in the house after they answered the door and so of course Gracie and Bailey decided to follow. We had to stop and do a little trick or treat "lesson" on how we stay on the step and we don't walk into the homes. We made it about one third of the way through the neighborhood before my little puppy dogs became exhausted. I think they had just as much fun answering our door at home as they did Trick or Treating. I loved watching my puppies enjoy the night filled with friends, family and fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment