Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas at GranMacon's

Preston worked the day after Christmas and then we headed to Macon to celebrate Christmas with my family. My mom has still been under the weather and so my sister, Laura volunteered to host our Christmas Celebration. Aunt Lala went way overboard and had everything prepared exceptionally. She turned her garage into a Christmas banquet area and made it complete with a kids table full of surprises for all the little ones. The cousins had a blast ripping into the presents together. This year the cousins ranged in age from 6 months to 15 years old. While in Macon we surprised my mom with having a "grand kids picture" made. Preston and I enjoyed some shopping and a date night with my sister and her husband. The twins were so excited that we were able to continue celebrating Christmas in Macon and that the fun had not ended at home.







No comments:

Post a Comment