Friday, July 19, 2013

Huge Water Slides

We had our very first water park experience while we were in Macon. I have to be honest and say that ever since I was little I have not been a fan of water parks. I dislike big open slides in that I have always had a fear of flying right off of them. As a child I can remember going to a water park as my skinny little self and my back bone would be so sore from being scratched while going down the slides. I decided to "chalk it up" for my babies and give it a try as everyone deserves one experience at a water park. This park was just north of Forsyth and was next to High Falls Park. It had two humongous water slides and I was shocked that my babies wanted to go down them and that they survived going down them. After their first time there was no stopping them as they wanted to go again and again and AGAIN! They loved it and had a blast with their big cousins, Molly Kay and Lauren. The twins even talked me into going down the slide once...and once was enough for me! We enjoyed lunch and snow cones at the park and all the little ones were tuckered out by the end of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment