Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cherry Blossom

One of my favorite things about my home town, Macon is the Cherry Blossom Festival. I love the time of year not only because Macon is absolutely beautifully pink but because the whole town seems to be so united and in love with this festival. This year Preston was invited to a guy's camping weekend and so it was just the twins and me! I had to pep myself up for the one and a half hour car ride all by myself and I am proud to say I did it! It is funny how two 7 month old babies can be SO intimidating! My aunt Donna and Uncle Bobby came into town from Arkansas and it was their first time seeing Gracie and Baily. I loved attending the arts and craft fair downtown and it was so much fun to have my sweet babies to shop for this year. Gracie got some new bows and a bow hanger and Bailey got his very own football bulletin board.
The twins and their Cobb cousins under Grandma's Cherry Blossom tree. Gracie and Bailey had a blast playing in Grandma's back yard all weekend. The weather was gorgeous which allowed us to spend alot of time outside and in the sun porch. Gracie and Bailey loved swinging for their very first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment