Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big Kid Changes

Last night I decided to change Gracie and Bailey's high chairs into "big kid booster seats." I have loved their Fisher Price space saver highchairs and I am so glad that they transform into booster seats. This morning when Gracie and Bailey woke up I showed them their big kid chairs and made a huge to do which included cheering and clapping. They couldn't climb into their chairs fast enough and Bailey started clapping. I recently have been debating about what to do with their room as they have always shared a nursery. I am starting to think about their big kid beds and I am having a very hard time deciding if I want to continue to keep them in their same room or if they need to have separate big kid rooms. It is hard to think about my babies being separated and so hard to think about saying goodbye to their nursery which I love so much. Please pray for our family as we continue with making our "big kid decisions!"
Celebrating our new big kid chairs at breakfast


No comments:

Post a Comment