Friday, April 15, 2011

Our Little Easter Party

Gracie and Bailey's Easter Party
I felt so blessed today to be able to have a "perfect day" like I always dreamed about before having kids. I used to think about first of all just having children and then how I wanted to be a stay at home mom and host fun little parties for my children and their friends. Today we did just that! We hosted an Easter party for just a couple of Gracie and Bailey's friends who live close by. We started with a little "snack bar" which was a big hit with the kiddos. They loved being able to help themselves to gold fish, raisins and Cheerios. They played in the play room while the mom's took turns going outside to hide eggs. We separated the yard off and all the kids had their own section of eggs to find. Gracie and Bailey loved opening their eggs to find surprises. Gracie's eggs had dress up necklaces and Bailey's eggs had various mini stuffed sports balls. After the egg hunt the kiddos did an Easter craft and we enjoyed pizza for lunch. We ended the party with blowing bubbles outside which made all the little ones laugh. I really enjoy watching Gracie and Bailey interact with their friends as they are getting bigger. Gracie was such a sweet little host and offered snacks to all of her friends. Bailey played with his buddy Zach and shared his cars and trains so nicely. My babies make me proud each day. I love making special memories like today with my Gracie and Bailey.
Getting ready to host our friends

Gracie offering snacks to her friends Our sweet twin friends Annamarie and Brianna Katie and Zach with his Easter stickers on his face
Gracie loved hunting her eggs
Bailey's favorite part was discovering the surprises in the eggs
So much fun hunting eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment