Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We are 2!

Gracie and Bailey turned two on 8/02/11. We had been talking about their birthday for some time and so they were very excited on their "special day." I was working at the Hospice inpatient unit this week and so I was feeling some mommy guilt for not being with my babies on their special day. Since mommy was feeling a little guilty, the twins really got spoiled all day with their Granny at home to care for them. They awoke to chocolate sprinkled covered doughnuts and their "big surprise" wasn't in yet so they opened a basketball goal which kept them busy playing out in the sun with Granny. When I got home I brought the birthday girl and boy each their own special Birthday balloon. With Gracie and Bailey having to share a Birthday I feel like I have to try extra hard to really make the day special and unique for both of them. Bailey got a Thomas the Train balloon and Gracie's balloon was Disney Princesses. When I got home from work we headed to Chuckee Cheese to meet Daddy for a special Birthday dinner. Granny of course joined us since she was staying with us and Grammy and Daddy Bob came to celebrate with us. The twins had never been to Chuckee Cheese before but it didn't take any time for them to fall in love with the place. They rode rides, ate pizza and had birthday cupcakes. The day was perfect for celebrating my two miracles.

Gracie and Bailey's Birthday Breakfast

Gracie loved the merry go round
Bailey asked to ride again and again!


Gracie's favorite ride was the pony.


I loved that each of my babies got spoiled individually by their Grammy and Granny!


No comments:

Post a Comment