Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fishies with Aunt Kara

I received a call at 10:30 one night and it was Preston's little sister, Kara. She asked if the twins and I had anything going on the next day and she begged for us to come to the aquarium with her and her boyfriend, Ashley. She explained...it is so much more fun with little kids. I thought to myself "goodness it is 10:30pm and you want us to do this tomorrow?" After thinking about it for a couple minutes I figured that I do stay at home and we really did not have anything going on the next day and so why not be spontaneous and surprise the little ones with a trip to see the "fishies" as they call them. Kara's boyfriend, Ashley received super bonus points on the trip because poor Bailey got car sick on the way to the aquarium. Ashley was in the back and he was so kind to help out my little buddy. After a quick change of clothes for Bailey we were off to see the fishies. The twins loved watching all the fish. Gracie's favorite was the penguins because they loved to chase Aunt Kara's bright red pocketbook. Bailey was amazed by all the big sharks. Gracie's favorite part of the aquarium was the "moving sidewalk."I am so glad we decided to be spontaneous and that Aunt Kara was sweet enough to spend the day with her niece and nephew.


No comments:

Post a Comment