Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Love

The weather has been beautiful lately and Gracie and Bailey have been loving being able to play outside. They seem to have so much fun with each other and they usually get along great. I am finding that my days have gotten easier as I am now able to say "go outside and play." We are blessed with a wonderful fenced in back yard. Their typical routine when they get home from school is to have a picnic snack outside and then play on their playground. Sometimes I even get a little jealous as I feel like they really don't "need me as much because they have each other" but then I quickly remember that the time allows me to get done with much needed chores. I LOVE watching Gracie and Bailey play make believe together and I hope that they will always stay as close as they are now. They are truly best friends and their love is so sweet and precious to watch. I am BLESSED beyond words by my two little miracles!



No comments:

Post a Comment