Monday, July 16, 2012

Gracie's First Haircut

In preparation to go to the beach I thought it was time that Bailey needed it a haircut as he gets so hat and his hair is thick. Even though Gracie honestly didn't "need" a haircut I thought it was probably a good idea that I could say that she got her first hair cut before she turned three. I asked Bailey if he would be a "big boy" and teach her how to get her hair cut. He was so excited that he had the role of being the teacher. He sat in the chair and was so proud that his sister was watching him. When it was time for Gracie to hop in the chair she was a little timid but she warmed up and was perfect. She sat still and quietly and listened to all the directions of how to hold her head. I was very proud of my sweet girl and excited that she didn't loose any of those beautiful baby curls.



No comments:

Post a Comment