Thursday, July 5, 2012

Introducing baby cousin Isabella!

Gracie and Bailey became BIG cousins again on 6/29/12. I was honored to be in the room when Isabella Ann Skeens was born. My sister, Mary Ellen and her husband, Brian chose not to find out the baby's sex and so it made for a suspenseful moment in the delivery room. It was so exciting to get to hear the doctor say, "it is a girl." My sister delivered at Emory at Johns Creek Hospital so it was also fun getting to see all my old nurses and friends who worked at the hospital. Isabella was 6 lbs 10 ozs and 19.5 pds. She is a beautiful baby and cries very seldom. She is so sweet and makes my heart melt every time I hold her. We introduced Gracie and Bailey to her for the very first time this weekend. Bailey said "she is so cute!" Gracie was more interested in helping "take care of her" by doing things such as giving her a bottle or pacifier. I seemed to have plenty of help while feeding her.




No comments:

Post a Comment