Friday, January 11, 2013

Goggles and Rainboots

I just had to add this sweet picture of my Bailey so I will always remember his "rain boots and goggles" phase. For about a week Bailey refused to leave the house without his rain boots and goggles and they went everywhere that we went. We had to have a serious talk about how it was not ok to wear rain boots and goggles to school on a daily basis because of how they interfere with his learning and playing on the playground. He finally settled on just wearing the rain boots on rainy days but it took alot of persuasion. Bailey is so funny with his attire as he also loves shorts and sandals. I have never seen another kids so obsessed about wearing shorts and sandals. When he gets home from school the first thing that he always requests to do is to change into shorts. Each morning he asks me if it is Spring yet and if he can wear his shorts and sandals today. He has always been a hot natured boy but I find it funny how he finds so much joy in wearing shorts and sandals. Hopefully it will not be too much longer until I can finally say that it is warm enough to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment