Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year Celebration

Happy New Year!

This New Year we drove back from celebrating Christmas in Macon and we headed over to my friend, Katie's house to celebrate. We made home made pizza and the kids played and celebrated with cupcakes for dessert. We headed home before the stroke of midnight to of course get our little ones in bed. I love the picture above because it kind of summarizes my feelings about celebrating New Years this year. I didn't really make any New Years intentions this year and instead I just chose to be thankful for all of our many blessings. It is not that I think we are doing everything perfectly or that we don't have any new goals to work on but sometimes we get bogged down in the midst of always trying to do better, be better or have more and  I feel like we forget to just simply be thankful. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, two precious little ones, a home and the ability to stay home with my little ones. This year my motto is to just kind of "have my cake and eat it too!" Isn't that why God has given me all of these wonderful things...to simply enjoy! Happy New Year to my friends and family and thanks for taking time to read our blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment