Monday, March 11, 2013

Jump

Gracie and Bailey have loved jumping on the trampoline at their gymnastics class and they always ask after class if they can "bounce" some more. I was half way considering purchasing a trampoline for them for their Birthday but after reading the American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations on how trampolines are the number one cause of childhood broken bones I decided against it. I saw cute little toddler trampolines online and so I began checking craigslist for one in our area. I just so happened to be browsing craigslist one night and noticed a listing for one right down the road from us. I looked it up online and the original price was $100 and it was posted for $20. It looked brand new and the mom stated that she had purchased it and her kids just never seemed to fall in love with it. Needless to say, I brought it home and my kids definitely fell in love with it. They both love bouncing and Gracie especially loves practicing all of her different gymnastics jumps on it. I love my little ones being able to get out energy even on rainy days.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment