Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Program on a Chilly Night

 Gracie and Bailey were so excited that Mommy, Daddy and Daddy Bob were coming to their school to listen to them sing at their Spring Performance. The twins practiced all the time at home and at school. Bailey asked me one morning if I could hear them singing at home when they were all the way down the road at school. Last year was their first year in the performance and by the time we got into the church all of the good seats were taken. This year I made sure to arrive early and I did well as I was the first one to arrive and had my pick of the best seat in the house. It was a super cold night for their Spring performance but they looked bright and warm in their sweet yellow outfits. They both did great and I had many teachers compliment me on how Gracie and Bailey really would sing out loud during their practices and performance. I was super proud of my babies on this very special night.



No comments:

Post a Comment