Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Pirate Ship

My Bailey is in LOVE with pirates and he has probably about 10 different swords at home. I think he brought 4 of them with him to the beach so he could have sword fights in the sand with is big cousins Michael and Andy which they did each and every day. Along with his swords Bailey also has the whole Pirate ensemble which includes and eye patch, pirate treasure bag, pirate hat, bandanna, compass, belt, name it and I am sure he has it! When I saw a brochure for a Pirate Ship day cruise I knew it would be perfect for my lil buddy. I called and I think I reserved 28 spots on the ship for our big crew. Bailey was SO excited he could hardly stand it and his face was adorable in the car on the way to the ship. We were very impressed as it was an amazing experience for all of us. The Pirates kept the kiddos busy for just about every second of the ride. They had sword fights, water gun fights, shot cannons, swabbed the deck, face painting, tattoos, pirate ghost stories, Limbo, dancing and many more fun activities for the kids to take part in. One of the big events while on the ship was when all the kids spotted the treasure chest in the ocean and they all helped to pull it in by tugging on one big rope. Once the treasure box was on deck they all were able to pick three surprises from it. Our sweet Gracie was the very first child to get chosen to pick out of the treasure box and that made her feel extra special. Bailey received lots of special attention due to the fact that he was dressed from head to toe in his Pirate attire. The ship also had snacks and adult drinks along with dolphin sightings which all the parents enjoyed. It was a blast watching my sweet Bailey have his one of his dreams come true as rode on this real Pirate Ship. All little boys should get to be a pirate for at least a day!








No comments:

Post a Comment