Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New School

Before putting the house on the market I decided to move the twins to a new school for the following year. I liked the teachers and curriculum at their previous school but I was not happy with their class size and I had heard wonderful things about First Baptist Cumming Weekday. I registered them super early as I had also been told that is hard to get into the school and that if you do not register early that their is a huge waiting list on the first day of registration day. The school was about 15 minutes from our home so it was a little but further but I was willing to drive the distance to get the twins into an excellent preK. Right before school started we got the contract on our new home and I was so excited that it was only 3.9 miles from their new school. On open house day we met the family of a little boy in the twins class who only lives a couple doors down in our new neighborhood. The distance to the school from our new home and the little friends/neighbors confirmed that everything is falling in place beautifully. On Gracie and Bailey's first day of school we were in the middle of packing up our old house and things were once again hectic. Gracie fought to bring her baby in the car and I decided to "pick my battles" and so that is why her baby is in our first day of school picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment