Friday, August 30, 2013

Soccer!



Gracie and Bailey were so excited to begin playing soccer. I signed them up to play at a christian sports league which is at Creekside United Methodist in Cumming. I wanted so much to volunteer as their coach but I knew that I would be way over my head with the move and all so I decided to give myself permission to sit this season out. There are 10 kids on their team and they were given black and white uniforms and so the team voted on calling themselves "The Sharks." Soccer is Gracie and Bailey's very first team sport and they seem to be doing good. Bailey seems to be a little more aggressive and into the game then Gracie as he usually never misses an opportunity to play in the game. Some games Gracie is more or less interested depending on the day. She does love to give mom and dad a big thumbs up on the field any time she does something good. It has been a fun season watching Gracie and Bailey improve and unite with their friends on the field.




No comments:

Post a Comment