Monday, May 17, 2010

Birthday, Strawberries & Doggie

My two precious presents!



We traveled to Macon this past weekend in order to celebrate my 29th Birthday with my family. I always love going to Macon because it means that Gracie and Bailey will be able to play with their cousins who they love so much. We drove into town late Friday night after the twins had already fell asleep. On Saturday we played outside and then our cousins arrived for lots of fun. The cousins including, Michael, Molly Kay, Andrew, Lauren and Addie Mae always provide nonstop entertainment for the twins. Saturday night we had a cookout and Birthday party. I loved being able to blow out my candles while holding my two most precious presents! On Sunday we visited a strawberry patch where we picked lots of yummy strawberries. At the strawberry patch they had a big picnic area, a huge playground and animals that we could feed. We let the twins taste their very first sample of ice cream and their faces told us that it may be a little too cold for their liking but as the Summer continues I am sure they will begin to like it a little more. While eating our ice cream, Gracie surprised us with her very first word, scroll down to find out what she said! I could not have asked for a more fun Birthday weekend celebrating with those that I love.


Enjoying Grandma's beautiful backyard.
The girl cousins!


Hanging out with our cousins, Michael, Molly Kay and Addie Mae.
Our first trip to the Strawberry Patch.
Grandma and her sweet little berries!



Bailey tasting ice cream for the first time!

Cousins Lauren and Andrew showed the twins how to pick strawberries.Gracie said her very first word...."Doggy"

No comments:

Post a Comment