Saturday, June 5, 2010

Switchover and Crash !

I apologize for the delay in posts....I have been busy with what I call our "switchover." Our switchover is when I change all the twins clothing to the next size up. So it might sound easy but it is a very involved process and takes alot of time. I started with Gracie's clothes and first removed all of her 6-11 month clothing. After I pulled the clothes then I had to divide them into the right bins. We are very blessed with hand me downs and Gracie is spoiled to say the least with the amount of clothing that she has which means ALOT of work for mommy. I think Gracie had four tubs full of 12 month little girl clothing. I then sorted out the clothing to make sure it was in the right season, labeled the tags so we know who to return it to, washed it, folded it and finally placed it in her closet and dresser. Then I did it ALL OVER again for Bailey's clothing! It is about a 3 day process. I was all done and so excited to update my blog and was sitting at the computer when it flashed a lovely "your windows file is either corrupt or missing" which basically meant our computer was fried! Thank goodness the majority of our precious pics were backed up on our flash drive but for the ones that were not I had to copy individually off the Walmart website. We are finally at the beach with lots of help and I am excited that I will have the chance to update you all on our latest and greatest moments!
Some more of our "first moments" and Memorial Day will be posted when we return home!

No comments:

Post a Comment