Saturday, July 10, 2010

Into everything and the best 2 dollars

Now that Gracie can walk by holding onto the furniture and the walls and Bailey can army crawl they are into everything and anything! Gracie can maneuver very quickly and will be gone in a flash if our eyes are not glued to her every move. The other morning I was loading the dishwasher and Gracie was playing behind me with some of her kitchen toys and I turned around to find her like this...
Bailey's new favorite obsession is to tear the playroom floor up and to try to eat it if he doesn't have a paci in his mouth. He is a little behind his sister in walking but don't let him fool you because he can get to any destination in a flash and will have the entire playroom floor torn up in a matter of seconds. I have been saying "no Bailey" so much that both of the twins have learned to shake their heads no to me and they think it is hilarious. Bailey obviously doesn't quite understand what "no" means yet. Preston and I walked in the playroom to find him literally tangled "if you will notice his back leg" in the floor.
Today we had the dreaded task of getting new tires on my car. I sure do hate the grown up tasks in life that are no fun and cost way too much money. At least while we waited we had some things to keep up occupied at the mall. This was Gracie's second time on the carousel and Bailey's first. Bailey loved it and rode it with his Daddy. Gracie and I would wave to him and he would pass us and then realize that it was us waving and laugh and by that time he was around again. Gracie rode with me and she was such a ham. She literally would wave to all the people in line for the carousel and then when it was time to get off she decided to wrap both arms around her horse's pole and proceeded to make me pry her from the pole while Daddy was laughing on the other side. I must say that the carousel is our best $2.00 fun ever. We then enjoyed some yogurt and after THREE hours of waiting and not getting anywhere we decided to take our screaming twins to sit by the cash registers in Sears and my car magically was done in a matter of minutes!




No comments:

Post a Comment