Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Morning

After a late Christmas Eve night Preston and I came home and I took a look at our beautiful home all clean and ready for Christmas morning. I wished that I could somehow capture the beauty of all the Christmas decorations and presents that were wrapped and most of all the quietness and cleanliness of our home. I knew that after the twins discovered all the things that "Ho Ho" as they call Santa had left for them then our house would never be same. Last year Gracie and Bailey were too little at only 4 months to really understand anything but this year was so much fun and I believe that they really understood alot this year. We talked to them about Jesus birthday and they definitely understood the concept of Santa and presents. I was very impressed that they respected both of the Christmas trees and not a single ornament was broke this year. With one year old twins I debated whether or not to even put up one tree but they did great. Christmas morning we had Preston's family over to watch the twins open their Santa presents and we had a fabulous Christmas morning breakfast with mimosa's. We started the tradition last year and I love that we have already started making our own traditions with celebrating the holidays. The twins were a little in shock when they walked in the room to find all the family with cameras and video camera's but they quickly discovered all of their surprises. This Christmas could not have been any more perfect as my heart was filled with so much joy watching my sweet Gracie and Bailey enjoy the day.
The house all ready for Christmas morning

The twins loved their new big wheels that Santa brought
Gracie and Bailey quickly discovered their new table and books
Bailey loved his first Golf lesson with Daddy and played with his clubs all day long

A million new toys and he still chooses Aunt Kara's phone
Gracie couldn't get enough of her new rock, roll and ride bike

No comments:

Post a Comment