Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bailey's First Haircut

The day before Christmas Eve I decided that it was time for my sweet Bailey to have his first haircut. In the past couple weeks I have noticed some tiny little hairs growing over his ears and he starting scratching the back of his neck where his hair was getting a little longer. It was perfect timing to have him looking handsome just in time for Christmas. My baby boy looked so grown up sitting in the chair all by himself with the cape draped over him. We took him to a children's haircutting salon which was called "Halfpint Haircuts." It seemed to help that they had movies, bubbles and lollipops. He did great and smiled although he got scared at the end when she used the blow dryer. The stylist gave me his first lock of hair and he received a "My First Haircut" certificate. I was so very proud of my Bailey for being such a brave boy.

The before view of tiny little hairs growing over his ears.
Bailey was such a brave big boy!
After getting a little scared from the noise of the blow dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment