Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thanksgiving Traditions

I love that our family has set traditions for holidays and one tradition is that my mom always celebrates Thanksgiving early with a house full of family and friends. We spend the entire day celebrating together with different events for everyone to enjoy. This year we started the day with playing cornhole in the backyard. The weather was beautiful and I will not brag that my team won! We then all enjoyed a wine tasting hosted by my sister Mary Ellen and her husband Brian. After sampling the wine our appetites were ready for a Thanksgiving feast. I think it is safe to say that we all stuffed ourselves. We finished the day with the annual bunco competition and ofcourse Thanksgiving desserts. It is a given that whenever our family gets together that we are celebrating a Birthday and this weekend we celebrated my sister Paula's Birthday. The twins always love singing Happy Birthday, helping to blow out the candles and of course eating Birthday cake. The cousins had a blast playing together and the twins seemed to fit right in with the big kids.








No comments:

Post a Comment