Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Splash Pad

 
Today the twins and I hit the jack pot with finding a wonderful new park. The name of the the park is Old Atlanta Park and it is about 7 miles from our home. The park has a "splash pad" that is full of sprinklers, water guns and buckets of water that dump out. It is only $2 for fun that lasts all day. The park also had a playground that is in a nice shady area and a rock climbing/ropes course area that the kids loved to climb on. We met my friend, Katie and her kids at the park. The kids had so much fun and we are looking forward to adding this park to our daily rotation of things to do this Summer. I love that our area has so many fun things for our kids to do and I feel very blessed that I am able to have these types of experiences with them each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment