Wednesday, August 7, 2013

4 Year Old Stats

I did not look forward to taking my babies to their 4 year checkup. I had heard terror stories from other mom's that it was the "worst check up ever" due to all of the immunizations that they have to get. All of my friends told me "just send dad." Luckily Preston was able to meet us and he was good moral support. I decided to be truthful with the twins and I told them that they were going to have to get shots and that they would hurt but only for a minute. Well...my babies surprised me and they did AWESOME. They did not even shed a tear and they were so brave. The nurses commented on how well they did and stated that they did "exceptionally." I was so proud of my babies for making it through the shot part and I was also thankful for a great report from their pediatrician who stated that it was hard to believe that these were preemie babies because their stats were not reflective at all of their birth weights. They both passed their vision and hearing and they will not need another immunization until they are 7! I was very glad to have this appointment behind us! Their stats from the appointment are below:
Gracie: 37pds(67.2%) 41 3/8inches(83.77%); Bailey 37pd(60%) 40 7/8 inches (65%). True lil miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment