Friday, August 2, 2013

We are 4!

Trying to sell a house and planning a 4th Birthday party just about drove me over the edge! We had been working frantically on trying to get our house in order to sell it but on August 2nd I took a break and vowed to concentrate solely on my babies and to celebrate them turning 4! They awoke to a decorated bedroom door with streamers hanging down. When they ran down stairs they found Birthday presents and we of course celebrated with our traditional Birthday doughnuts. I took them to the Cumming aquatic center that day where we spent the day swimming in the lazy river and playing in the water. This Birthday was fun because their gifts reflected their true personalities. We had light up swords, cowboy boots, tiara's and kitty cats that walked and meowed! It was a wonderful day celebrating my babies turning 4!
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment