Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My cousin Jamie has always been like a little sister to me. I was so excited when I heard a long pause on the phone on Christmas Day when I bluntly asked her if Santa had dropped off a baby Drayer! She became real quiet and said "dang it, you are the only person who can be so blunt and ask me a question like that!" She followed with a very excited "We are expecting." Jamie's husband Derek is in the Navy and so they have had to move around alot and we are sad that they are currently all the way in California. The family was so excited to get together to celebrate baby "Nolan Austin Drayer."

Celebrating a new little baby boy!

The proud parents and grandma to be.

the cousins had a blast playing at the shower


Gracie and Bailey are looking forward to being the big cousins!


Bailey helped to give the dad to be some advice!


No comments:

Post a Comment