Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer Day at the Lake

We have beautiful Lake Lanier just 3 miles behind our house and so we decided to go and check in out on a hot Summer day. Our friends Zach and Ms. Katie joined us for a fun playdate and picnic. We were just about the only people on this little beach and it was perfect for the kiddos. They splashed in the water and the boys played with their dump trucks in the sand. The lake was a great experience for Bailey after he had just been so scared at the Beach of the big waves. There were no waves and everything was calm and peaceful. I was so glad to see my little buddy have fun in the water. We ended the day with a picnic before heading home. Driving home I thought about how lucky and blessed I am to get to make these memories with my Gracie and Bailey. We plan on buying a park pass so we can have many more fun days at the lake.






No comments:

Post a Comment