Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Go Momma, Go!

It only took two weeks for Gracie and Bailey to start absolutely loving school! They are so excited in the mornings to get dressed and put on their book bags in order to head to school. They walk right in the building and know exactly where their classroom is. In the afternoons they are so excited to show me their art work and to tell me all about their day. They both have met new friends at school and they talk about them at home which is so cute. I can tell they have been riding their tricycles in the gym on rainy days at school because Bailey is now super fast on his and he thinks it is so funny to chase mommy around the coul de sac. This past week I was talking to their teacher and Gracie came up to me and said "Go momma, go!" The teacher and I just laughed as she was ready to obviously start the school day without mom hanging around. They also had an early release day the other day and they cried on the way home because they said they wanted to stay at school! These things kind of break my heart but I am truly SO excited that my babies are loving school.

Typical morning heading off to school

School picture day, lets hope they turned out cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment