Friday, September 30, 2011

No School Today!

Now that the twins are in school for two half days, I really try to make our other days fun. My heart hurts to know that just in a couple years they will be in school all day Monday through Friday. I know it is three years away but somehow the time seems to fly by so I know it will be here before we know it. I love spending days at the park watching Gracie and Bailey play together. Lately we have been bringing our dump trucks to the playground and it is amazing how we instantly become the hit of the playground. It is great because we have met many new friends who come to the park on a daily basis also and it also helps with how we are learning to share. I am blessed to be able to spend fun days with my Gracie and Bailey and I treasure each memory of our time spent together.

My two little monkeys

BestFriends
We love to feed the ducks



No comments:

Post a Comment