Monday, October 24, 2011

Celebrating Fall with Twin Friends

This past Sunday we attended a Halloween Party hosted by The North Fulton Mothers of Multiples. It was so much fun to see all the dressed up little sets of twins running around everywhere. My babies attended as Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. We called Bailey "Peter"as soon as he stepped out of the car and he giggled about his new name. The party was held at a park with a playground. Their were fun events like pumpkin painting, coloring, treat bag making and of course yummy food to enjoy. The twins seemed to really enjoy getting to do all of the things that they have been watching on "Barney's Halloween Special." I know Halloween can be a little controversial for some but I feel by monitoring the festivities then the little one's can enjoy the inocent fun in pretend and make believe which are two things that I feel are such an important piece to childhood. I was very surprised to find out that I won a door price of a Publix gift card which is always useful with how much we spend on groceries. I loved watching my little "Peter and Tink" have fun together celebrating the season of Fall.







No comments:

Post a Comment