Sunday, October 16, 2011

GA Mountain Fair

This past weekend went to the GA Mountain Fair in Cumming, GA. I was excited that Preston was going to be able to watch the twins on the rides as he was not able to go to the twins first trip to the fair while in Macon. The twins remembered what the fair was all about and they couldn't wait to ride on the rides. It was great day to attend because the first hour was free which saved us about $50 including admission and cost of rides. Gracie and Bailey stood at the front of each line yelling "it's mine turn."This fair had different ride guidelines and no adults were allowed on the rides and so the twins were very brave and they rode all by themselves. I couldn't believe how high they went on their own on some of the rides like the helicopters. I looked way up in the air and thought "I can't believe I let my babies do this!" We ended the day with a snow cone and Gracie was asleep before we even pulled out of the parking lot.














No comments:

Post a Comment