Thursday, October 20, 2011

Our First School Pictures

We had not done 2 year pictures yet as I didn't feel like the twins had changed much since our 18 month photo shoot. I was not expecting much from school pictures as I remember my pictures from back in the day and they always seemed to turn out horrible in my opinion. I thought I would go ahead and dress the twins up for picture day but in the back of my mind I was planning on scheduling a photo shoot to get our next set of pictures. I was very impressed to say the least with the way that our pictures turned out. For the twins only being in school for less then a month, I didn't even know if they would be willing to sit still and smile. Not only did they sit still and smile they captured some perfect portraits of their personalities. I now am able to see how much they have changed since their last photo shoot. I love Bailey's smile in his pictures and how they depict that he is an easy going Mommy's boy. Gracie's pictures seem to capture her sassy side and personality of being girly as you can notice the polish on her nails. We were sent home three packets since they posed individually and together. We are used to paying double but Daddy was a little surprised at paying triple but it only took one quick glance for him to commit to buying each and every picture. I look forward to our pictures in the future as we watch our babies grow and develop into their own little unique selves.











No comments:

Post a Comment