Friday, April 20, 2012

Bailey and Daddy go to UGA

This past weekend Preston, Bailey and Grandpa Miller traveled to Athens to attend the G Day game. This was Bailey's first visit to Athens. He was so excited as he has a GA book by Vince Dooley that we read to him that has taught him all about UGA. I was on call this weekend and so while I was busy working my Mom toook Gracie to her cousin Lauren's 5th birthday party. I really think that Bailey and and Gracie each enjoyed their individual time apart as they are always together. Bailey felt like such a big boy being able to hang out with his Daddy all day long. While in Athens they ate lunch downtown, yes this was Bailey's first time in a Bar and of course it was not under my supervision! Next they walked around campus and then met up with Aunt Kara to attend the G Day game. Daddy reported that Bailey enjoyed lots of snacks and loved watching the football players and the marching band. I am so glad that my little buddy had such a special day with his Daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment