Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pool and Picnic

Gracie and Bailey are out of school this week for spring break so we have been having lots of fun. I can't believe how HOT it is already and I feel like we are in for a super hot Summer if this is what Spring has already brought us! We broke out our swimming pool for the first time on Monday. I was amazed at how small it looked as I remembered it being bigger last year but I guess the true reason is that my kiddos have gotten bigger. They were not too sure about it at first but then when I turned on the sprinkler part of the pool the laughter was nonstop. Daddy even joined in on the fun when he got home from work. He looked at me "sunning" next to the pool as the kids played and said "you sure do have a rough job." Days like this one do pay off when you are a stay at home Mom!
Today we headed to our favorite park and we fed the ducks and played on the playground along with a picnic lunch. The kids always love feeding the ducks. The playground was full of "big kids" who were also out for Spring Break so Gracie and Bailey seemed to enjoy just sitting back and watching the craziness. They were so sweet during their picnic lunch. I am not too sure what the rest of the week will hold but we are having fun enjoying this little break.






No comments:

Post a Comment