Thursday, April 26, 2012

The little things

It is the little things that keep me going throughout my days at home with the twins. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love being at home with them but sometimes it can get exhausting. This morning we were having our coffee "I put apple juice in teacups for the twins" and reading our bible story for the day. The story was on Moses and how God gave him a set of rules to follow. We went over the rules in our home and I asked the twins "what makes God happy?" As soon as I finished the question Bailey said "Cheerios" and his sister followed with "following the rules." I could not help but to bust out in laughter at my little buddy's response. It was so in the moment and brought so much joy to all of us as we all laughed together. I wanted to record this so one day we will look back and remember the sweet times that we have been blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment