Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Brownies for Bailey

Bailey came home from school one day and talked about how one of his class mates mom's brought brownies to school for a Birthday celebration. Bailey asked me "Mom can we make Brownies one day?" How on earth could I say no to my sweet little boy? I stopped while they were at school and bought the brownie mix and when I picked him up I told him that I had a special surprise waiting on him at the house. When we ran in the house and saw the Brownie box on the counter he was was so excited, you would have thought that he had won the lottery or something. Gracie and Bailey had a blast helping with each part of the process which I made as long as possible in order to fill up our day. We reviewed the letters on the outside of the box, counted the number of ingredients and talked about the importance of following directions. My Bailey is a huge chocoholic so he could hardly wait to sample our yummy creation and they were delicious. I love making my babies day special by simply fulfilling a small request.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment