Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Date Night

Valentine Date Night 2013!

This year we decided that the twins were old enough to enjoy their very own Valentine Date night. Daddy asked his sweet Gracie out for a date and I asked my handsome Bailey if he would accompany me on a date. We asked the twins where they wanted to go for their special dates and Gracie said "California" and Bailey said "Candy Land." I helped Gracie get all dolled up for her big night. We curled her hair, painted her nails, and picked out the perfect accessories for her dress. She was so excited to wait at the door for her Daddy to pick her up. Bailey was not into the getting ready part but he enjoyed being silly in the pictures. Daddy ended up taking his little princess to Chick Fil a and then to the candy store. Bailey and I went to Steak and Shake where he enjoyed a hot dog and an ice cream cookie sundae. Everyone had fun on their dates and we are going to try to do this more on a monthly basis...not so much the spoiling parts but more the intentional one on one time. Flowers and candy are no comparison to enjoying a night out with my sweet little Bailey!








No comments:

Post a Comment