Sunday, February 3, 2013

First Time Bowling

During these cold Winter days it is hard to find activities to keep the twins busy and active. We were excited to meet my sister and her family for a fun night at Dave in Busters. The twins call it an "adult Chuck e Cheese" and they love it. They played the arcade games and loved following their big cousins; Lauren and Andy. After playing games we decided to bowl for the twins very first time. I have to say that their tiny little bowling shoes were the cutest things that I have ever seen and I kind of wanted to buy them just because they were so cute. Gracie and Bailey looked little while holding the big balls and they each tried to pick up the heaviest one they could find. They loved bowling and had a blast taking their turn. Preston and I were excited to find something new that we can enjoy together as a family. Our little ones are getting so big now that they can enjoy big kid activities. 






No comments:

Post a Comment